Friday, January 2, 2009

Matisyahu: Havdalla & "I Will Be Light"

Shabbat shalom, everyone

Hanukkah's done. New Year's done. Normalcy will resume any minute now. I'm really looking forward to Shabbat tonight. I needed it this week. Here's this week's pre-Shabbat, get in the groove, video. It's Matisyahu performing Havdalla at a recent show. By the way, in case I haven't said it enough, if you have the opportunity to go see Matis in concert you should do it. He's an amazing performer. His new EP is amazing. Every bit as good as his first album, and that's saying something.

"Havdallah" - Video Blog

3 comments:

Joe said...

Nice Vid. Enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

Hey! Check out my new blog on Making Money! I'm building it with business ideas and ways to make REAL MONEY - Realistically :-)

http://frumandmakingmoney.blogspot.com/

Jack said...

thanks for the spam, there buddy.