Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An Interfaith Passover Blessing

Just got an email I thought I'd pass along...
I just received this pretty awesome Passover greeting card from my rabbi, which has a really great message. This unique card celebrates what really makes Passover beautiful by getting insightful perspectives and uplifting messages from inspirational leaders of many different faith communities. The card features Conservative Rabbi's David Wolpe, Nicole Guzik and Rabbi Deborah Schuldenfrei, as well as Imam Jihad Turk, Pastors Cecil Murray, Mark Whitlock and Reverend Liz Munoz.

Craig N' Co teamed up with American Greeting Cards to create this Passover message. Last year, their Hanukkah Card became American Greetings most downloaded card of the holiday season. This Passover, I'm sure the card will make just as much of an impact. I hope you will feature this free Passover card on your blog this upcoming Passover. It is a beautiful way to celebrate the essence of the holiday.
Check it out: http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/display.pd?path=0&prodnum=3182143&Ne=374980&N=374251+374226&source=agurj

No comments: